Back To Careers
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Domestic Partner Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Provides tax savings for health and dependent care.
- Health Initiative – Program designed to assist employees to create individual exercise habits and weight loss to improve overall long-term health and happiness.
Investment and Retirement Planning
- 401(k) Plan
- Company match of 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% deferred.
Income Protection and Security
- Group Life and disability insurance plans provide financial protection for our eligible employees and their families.
- Voluntary life insurance may be purchased at group rates.
Work and Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off Donation Program – Voluntary program that allows the donation of PTO to eligible employees.
- Company Holidays
- Personal Holiday
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance – Financial reimbursement for qualifying expenses for eligible employees.
- Employee Dependent Scholarship – College scholarship opportunity for dependents of eligible employees.
- Employee Assistance Program – Offers confidential counseling and referral services.
- Employee Bonus Referral Program – Bonus opportunity for the recruitment of open positions.
- Employee Volunteer Time – Paid time off to support community initiatives through volunteerism.
- Employee Product Discount – Generous discounts on all Capstone Publishers and Mankato Kasota Stone products.
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Summer Work Hours
- Relaxed Dress Code
- New Hire Orientation.
- On-the-Job Training to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- Resource Library with a variety of self-study materials.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Education reimbursement on approved courses for eligible employees.